ATLANTA, Ga.– Three Five Two (352), Atlanta’s leading innovation and growth firm, is proud to announce it has hired nine new employees due to recent company growth.
“Our talent, and the culture they actively contribute to everyday, is what moves 352 forward,” said Robert Berris, SVP of Innovation.
“The divergent backgrounds of our growing 352 team is providing our company with new points of view and experiences we’ve never had before. We feel confident that our team will continue to diversify our capabilities and offerings to ultimately benefit our clients.”
New 352 hires include:
- Cat Meschia, Design Director
- Dan MacDonnell, Innovation Technology Lead
- Jen Salazar Sims, VP of Client Success
- Kyra Doyle, Office Manager
- Matthew Mitchell, Innovation Strategist
- Sarah Woodward, VP of Growth Marketing
- Shara Coutourier, Design Researcher
- Steve Borengasser, Innovation Business Lead
- Susan Horne, Office Manager
In addition to onboarding new talent, 352 also launched a new website and rebrand initiative as part of its overall growth strategy.
“After celebrating more than 20 years in business, we recognized a need to re-energize how we talk about the collaborative and important work we’re doing with our clients,” said Geoff Wilson, President & Founder.
“We’re so excited to help more organizations find their next big thing through our innovation, digital development and growth marketing services.”