GAINESVILLE, FL- Award-winning web design company, 352 Media Group, announces the release of EXPRESS, a small business Web site design service.
The EXPRESS package utilizes several standard layouts that offer excellent usability and functionality. Each client works with one of 352 Media Group’s professional designers to tailor the Website colors, graphics and style specifically for their organization’s brand.
“Oftentimes, a professionally designed Web site can be cost-prohibitive for small-to-midsize businesses, especially in this economic climate,” said Peter VanRysdam, vice president of marketing for 352 Media Group. “EXPRESS enables us to streamline the design process while still tailoring the site to the client’s specific needs. The service makes professionally designed Websites accessible to smaller budget organizations, offering a much more customizable option than template Web site designs.”
352 Media Group’s EXPRESS small business Web site design package includes:
- Design consultation
- Web design tailored around choice of standard page layouts
- Two revision rounds with one of 352 Media Group’s professional Website designers
- Easy-to-use content management system (CMS) so customers can edit their own site content on an ongoing basis, plus a 1-hour training session and training manual
- Content integration for home page and four interior pages
- Access to 352 Media Group’s stock photo library
- Creation of one Web form for lead gathering
About 352 Media Group
352 Media Group is an award-winning web design company and one of 16 approved Microsoft vendor partners. Headquartered in Gainesville, Fla., with offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Seattle, 352 Media Group is a full-service interactive agency, offering a wide range of services, including Web design, ASP.NET Web application development, Flash and Silverlight development, ecommerce and more.
For more information on EXPRESS, 352 Media Group’s small business Website design service, visit http://www.352media.com/express_Web_design.aspx.