Pubcon Las Vegas is just a plane ride away. Your bags are packed, business cards printed, and gambling money is stashed away. You’ve brushed up on how to make the most of Pubcon, but before you board that jet plane, there’s just one more thing you need to prep for.
It’s time to relive those tailgating days, friends: We’re hosting the 1st Annual Pubcon Las Vegas Cornhole/Bean Bag Toss Tournament.
There’s nothing search marketers love more than competing, so in between the trash-talking of technical SEO and swapping link building tactics, come join us for a game of friendly cut-throat cornhole — AKA bean bag toss, corn toss, bags, or baggo — competition.
Up for grabs are all the bragging rights and a shiny pair of Apple TV’s to the team who takes it all.
How to Enter
We’ll have a pretty sweet setup in the lobby at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Beginning Tuesday morning, swing by and register you and your partner for an open time slot.
Tournament begins Wednesday after the sessions and will carry over into Thursday evening after the sessions. All games will be played in the lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- 32 teams, single elimination
- Bags thrown in the hole are 3 points. Bags that land on the board are 1 point.
- Match cannot end in the middle of an inning.
- If there’s a tie, sudden death of one inning. The team with the most points wins.
- Round 1 – First team to 15 (or more) points. No cancellation scoring
- Round 2 – First team to 21 (or more) points. No cancellation scoring.
- Round 3- 5 – First team to 21 (0r more) points. Cancellation scoring.
Smack talking is not only allowed but highly encouraged. Follow the conversation at #pubcon #cornhole